Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Christmas Lights at the Denver Botanic Gardens

Okay- truth be told here.  This is actually called "Blossoms of Lights at the Denver Botanic Gardens" but come on...these are clearly Christmas lights at CHRISTMAS time so I'm calling it what it is...Christmas Lights at the Denver Botanic Gardens.  SO there.

My next-door neighbor was unexpectedly given 2 tickets at the last minute and asked me if I was interested in going to see the display with her and as it happened, Mark was in North Dakota and I was free for the evening.  I think you can see that they did an amazing job of decorating the gardens.  I took some pictures but they didn't turn out very good so I borrowed these from the internet so that you can see just how pretty it was. 







No comments:

Post a Comment