Friday, July 22, 2016

My Birthday

Well this was a great birthday for me.  My friend Chauche and I share the same birthday so we decided to spend the first part of the day hiking in one of the most beautiful places I have been to.  We went to Roxborough State Park and hiked for the better part of the morning. This place is absolutely gorgeous!!





Do you see the face of the giant?




After we finished we went to Morrison and had brunch and and then poked around the shops in town.

Earlier in the month Mark had asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I told him that I wanted to go see the Little River Band at Hudson Gardens.  He got the tickets and he took me to dinner in Littleton.  The evening was great but the band was horrible!  It's basically a cover band because there are no original members left in the band.  It was kind of disappointing but we had a great time anyway!   




No comments:

Post a Comment