Thursday, July 21, 2016

Delaney and Zack's Engagment Photos

Okay, I'll admit it.  I've been pretty lame about updating these posts lately.  So what I'm going to do is make these next few posts short and sweet just to get caught up on what we've been up to.  I hope to get my act together and make my posts more timely.(notice I didn't say promise)

So I just wanted to show off my beautiful daughter and soon to be son-in-law. 

The photographer who is doing their wedding pictures also took their engagement pictures in Austin in April.  For those of you who have lived in Texas, you know how unpredictable the weather can be. And true to form, the weather the week that they were scheduled to have the photos taken started off with tornadoes and record breaking rainfall.  But on the day of the photo shoot, the skies cleared for the three hours that they had with the photographer and I don't know about you, but I think the results couldn't have been any better!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment